Choosing the right hosting provider for your site relies on 4 S - Speed, Support, Security and Scale. BeOnline will help you to make the right choice of your new hosting provider in New Zealand.
How to choose web hosting that suits my needs?
5 useful tips on choosing web hosting plan
Choose a suitable type of hosting
If we draw an analogy with the world of people, then different types of hosting can be compared to types of housing. Each of them is built to meet the daily needs of the "residents". You can find existing types of hosting here. Determine the hosting type correctly. If a heavy load is expected, it is better to choose a VPS or a dedicated server right away.
Match your hosting needs with your budget
The hosting market is a highly competitive environment. There is a huge price range here, up to free options. You should not recklessly trust low prices, even when choosing hosting for a small website. Otherwise, the cost of further investments may “eat up” all the benefits from the successful deal.
Identify your needs and business plans
Make a choice that is based on the needs of your resource. For example, what is good for a blog can put an end to the development of an online store.
Quick technical support and hosting security
Website or server security starts with reliable hosting. Find out what technical protection tools the provider uses. Test how quickly the technical support works. The main sign of high-quality hosting is a well-functioning technical support service. Good hosting providers receive customer requests around the clock via several communication channels, and their response time does not exceed 30 minutes.
Hosting should easily grow with your web recourse
The hoster must be sensitive to the growing needs of the client. Check if you can get additional resources quickly and without sacrificing performance. Unfortunately, we didn't find any New Zealand made hosting which complies with our requirements. BeOnline team usually uses high standard American and European hosting providers if they have their servers in the Pacific and Singapore regions.
We prefer Hostinger, Go Daddy and Bluehost
Choosing the best hosting for a site, nowadays you have to compare dozens of world hosting providers. All web hosting platforms offer different levels of performance, hosting features, ease of use and price ranges, including great discounts and promotions. We made hundreds of websites and web applications, and we tested almost all hosting providers in New Zealand and globally. So, we have what to share with you.
TOP 3 HOSTING PROVIDERS AVAILABLE IN NEW ZEALAND
BeOnline's TOP 3 choice of hosting providers:
Hostinger is one of the fastest web hosting providers with an average page load speed of less than 200ms. This is a really fast page load rate! Uptime is 99.9%.
Hostinger's hosting service has a highly customizable, easy-to-use control panel - hPanel.
The company often runs mass sales offering free SSL certificates and domains. Hostinger provides a free WordPress site with a 1-click install, allowing you to start your blog for free in minutes. The service is one of the best blog hostings.
How to get started with Hostinger:
1. Go to hostinger.com and click "Get Started"
2. Choose a hosting plan, the biggest savings - $ 0.99 USD per month for 48 months
3. Enter your email address and create a password
4. Choose WordPress and create your website
5. Publish your site when multiple posts are ready
GoDaddy is a service that provides web hosting solutions to Windows and Linux users with their own DNS. They offer good hosting customization options (from $6.99 per month)
BeOnline team recommends them because of their best technical support service.
- Expert hosting support available 24/7/365
- Superior performance and load times
- Reliable web hosting with 99.9% uptime guaranteed
Some awesome features of this web host are Odin Plesk and the Windows Control Panel, which allows you to manage servers, applications and users. The company also has useful malware scanners in case your site is compromised.
Bluehost is one of the best hosting providers serving over 2 million sites worldwide.
Bluehost is our # 3 recommendation for free domain hosting, free SSL, 1-click WordPress installation, FTP and 24/7 customer support. Hosting plans start at $4.95 USD per month, the company offers a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Bluehost is a comprehensive platform built specifically for WordPress, serving over 2 million websites. The hosting has an easy-to-use interface that allows you to register a domain, install WordPress in one click, choose a theme, and create your website.
The company was founded in 1996 and currently employs over 750 employees. The uptime is 99.99% making this hosting service a reliable option.
Types of Web Hosting in simple explanation.
- Shared hosting (Web-hosting / Shared hosting) is like an apartment in an apartment building. This is a relatively cheap option with the necessary amenities. Suitable for sites with light and medium traffic. The main disadvantage is that web hosting resources have to be divided among all the "inhabitants" of the house.
- Virtual server (VDS / VPS) - this is an apartment in a town house. The owner of this "home" is almost unlimited in the use of resources and productivity. The independence that a virtual server provides also requires more thoughtfulness. Choose a tariff plan carefully according to your needs. All operations - from setting up the server to installing new programs - must be done independently or pay extra for them to the hoster.
- Dedicated server - private house. Expensive but spacious and comfortable. Your own server allows you to customize the equipment individually and get maximum performance. Complete freedom is possible only with equal responsibility. You will have to monitor the performance and safety, as well as eliminate failures on your own.
- Cloud server is the high-tech home of the future. This type of hosting usually relies on large cloud services like Amazon Web Services or Microsoft Azure. The main advantage of cloud hosting is instant scaling. Resources are added in real time, you only need to pay extra.
Some experts distinguish the placement of hosting equipment on the provider's site (colocation) as a separate type. However, this method can be safely called only a subspecies of a dedicated server.
Start Getting Results Online Today!